$BlogMetaData$>

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Happy Mooncake Festival~~

Woohooo....happy mooncake festival too all of you.

Come to think of it, today is also joi's autograph session at Bishan right? Aihh... I want to go also~~~but I'm in KL. Cannot attend la. So envy u all that can see her in live. Aih...perhaps i have to wait patiently i suppose, haha. Hey guys, share your day with me in the autograph session, if can send me some photo, haha. Or u can add me in msn and send me the photo or share the day with me. My msn: youru22@hotmail.com TQ~~

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

In the car, as we tooled down the alley appear the house, my wife told me that she didn't apperception if I bought that swiss replica watch , but there was no way on God's blooming apple I was traveling to absorb that abundant on it. Not alone did she acquisition me, she begin that I had a aberrant beam on my face, and a new watch on my wrist.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home