$BlogMetaData$>

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Finally....updated!!!

Looking back at my previous post..."February 08"....

Yea, I realised long long time ago that It's a hell long time since I updated this page. Sorry for the late update. I was really busy on my work. All the while I always think of updating this website but to no avail. As for the news in here, yea, I agree, kinda outdated, hahaha. I must apologize for that as well.

Well, finally I've updated the look and feel for this website. I'm glad that I did it. Using some of the knowledge that I've learnt from my current work, I was able to understand more well on how to customize my own templates according to what I need. Before this I was restricted with certain designs because of the lack of knowledge in this area. Luckily it got better now. And it comes with a self-made music player, woohoo!!! Wahahaha, finally able to implement it and integrate into the website nicely.

Another thing that I need to change is the concept of this blog. I guess I wouldn't have much time updating the news on Joi. I tried my best, but I'm still lack of time. So from now on I'll just post any of my drawings/flash/touch-up photo related to Joi only. So it's more flexible for me to update it and at least there's something else I can offer to you guys out there =). But, I will take sometime for me to update, hahahaha.

Paiseh la, But i'll try my best. And thanks again for coming into this blog and view it. Really appreciate it ^^.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clap..clap..clap..
I like the background & the color..
Furthermore..'self-made music player'..the songs, if u notice, u do not need to take more time to load, just click on it,then u are able to listen.
Should have taken a lot of time on that..Joi's wil like this..hahaha..

10:49 PM  
Blogger Zantezuken said...

aiyo, frannie ah frannie, kamsiah u a lot ah, always be my fans, hahahahaha.

come, 叔叔请你吃ice-cream !!

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey,i am siko , the builder of caichunjia.com ,wish make link with this blog.I added this blog in our website.

10:46 PM  
Blogger Zantezuken said...

Hi, Siko, thanks a lot for adding me in your webbie's link ^^

I'm already a registered member in your forum, hoho. And I've added your link in my links too.

I remembered last time adding your link in mine, but I remember there was a time when ur server down for quite a long time right? So i temporary remove it. Sorry about that ya =).

8:31 AM  
Blogger YienChun said...

yea.. I like the flash..
the music player is the player of the year..
lol.. the speed really just like F1..
haha..

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home