$BlogMetaData$>

Friday, November 07, 2008

女友 - 蔡淳佳

I got this image last few months. Actually I scanned it from 女友杂志,haha. When I saw that magazine cover got Joi on it during my way for lunch, I bought without further ado. Hoho. Cause the clothes and theme are very unique. I expected to see more glamorous Joi inside the magazine. Indeed, inside got a lot of nice pictures. But always not enough for me, hahaha. I'm actually in search for more pictures for me to draw. So I'm trying to choose one from it. Instead, I scanned all of the pictures and put in my computer for touch up,hohohoho. So here I posted my first touch up picture from the magazine here. Hmm...not really much touch up on this but hope you all will like it. (Some of my friend cannot recognize is Joi), hahaha. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Anyway, all of you are welcomed to post this image in your website, just remember to provide the reference link can already =). Will try post more work asap. Thanks for viewing this blog ^^.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Add oil!

1:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

写的不错啊,,呵呵1

8:33 AM  
Anonymous 攸县博客 said...

谁啊?蔡淳佳?

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home