$BlogMetaData$>

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Mistaken Flower














Few days ago when I was in Cameron Highland, I came to this tea leafs hill for a walk. When i
was walking down hill, some yellowish glance had caught my attention. It was a very beautiful flower with very bright yellow. At first thought, it reminds me of the flower that appears in Joi's new album. So i took some photos and will check it with my album at home. Haha, it appears to be a mistake, colors are similiar but the shape and the leafs are not the same at all, haha. Anyway, just a little thing to share it with you all.

With tranquil air and chilly wind, I bet it will be very nice to drink a cup of hot tea and listening to Joi's music while savouring the beautiful scenery~


Cheers~*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice post!

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home